Like every girl on the internet these days I’ve decided to start a blog, i know shocker right?! My blog isn’t going to have a primary focus, it will be about everything from relationships, to makeup, to music. If you like reading the ramblings of a 23 year old girl who is yet to find her niche in life then i’m sure you’ll enjoy my blog. So keeps your eyes peeled people because i have a lot to talk about!
A bit about me you ask? Ok well so far in my life I’ve qualified as a hairdresser, worked in retail, completed a-levels and got into a decent university despite the fact i have quite frankly shocking GCSE’s, and now i’m back to square one and i’m unemployed writing this blog to pass the days whilst i endlessly apply for jobs!
Quick facts about me:
- Age? 23
- Single? No, in a relationship with a lovely bearded man.
- Where were you born? Wolverhampton
- Does that mean you have a black country accent? No not at all, it faded away when i went to uni, but luckily my annoying uni accent has also gone.
- Favourite movie? 10 Things I Hate About You or Mrs Doubtfire
- Hobbies? Reading, Jewellery making, art and attempting to run.
- Favourite band? The Cure
- Favourite song right now? Gecko (Overdrive) – Oliver Heldens, Becky Hill
- Favourite Food? PIZZA! I am in a fully committed relationship to pizza.
- Favourite Book? American Psycho.
Even though i did start a degree in journalism my grammar and English are not exactly perfect so you’ll have to look past that!